Saturday, April 19, 2008

Workday

Today was our church workday, and many volunteers showed up to work on the church property. Many thanks to those in particular who did some work on our lawn. Our trustees also voted to have a patio put in in our back yard, and agreed to finish our basement. The patio is now finished, and last night and today we were trying to get things moved so they can come and do the basement. I had to take down all of my books and box them up. Although I am not supposed to be lifting things over 5 lbs. I cheated a little bit. I put the books in the boxes, but no, I did not lift or move the boxes. It was a lot of work for me en lieu of my recent surgery, but I am glad I was able to be at least minimally helpful. My awesome wife did a ton of work. We again threw away a ton of stuff and donated much more.

No comments: