Friday, April 25, 2008

I Tawt I Taw A Twitter Tat!

So I jumped in and started doing something to help a friend win a bet he had with Doug Fields, and now I'm addicted. I joined http://www.twitter.com/. So, do you twitter? "What is it?" you ask. Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing? It may sound a little stalker-ish, but I only have like 10 people stalking me, so it's not that bad. Just kidding! You can actually pick and choose who you want to follow and who can follow you. It's just a fun way to write a sentence about what you're doing. Anyhoo ... my life must pretty much be a bore to write about how i want people to know what I'm up to. lol

No comments: