Friday, April 11, 2008

My Passion


Back in the fall I released my first book What Would You Do? 500 Questions to Get Teens Talking. Since then the Lord has been blessing me and opening more doors for me to write. Last week I wrote a book review and posted it here on my blog. The next day I got an e-mail from a lady stating that she had read my book review and was wondering if I would like to write book reviews for their company. I have also been blogging on PDYMblog.com and as a result I have been asked to do some more writing for other expressions they have at PDYM. I am also now working on a new project for Youth Specialties with my friend Jack Crabtree that I am super excited about. I also contributed a piece for a book another friend of mine is writing on life coaching. I say all of this not to brag, but to say, the Lord knows the desires of our hearts. He knows that I love writing and for years I have been doing so with the desire to produce things that would be helpful to people as they grow in Jesus and serve to others. Thank you Lord for the gifts and talents you have placed within all of us, and thank you for allowing us the opportunities and open doors to do what we love.

No comments: