Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Simply Youth Ministry 2011 Pics

The Skit Guys
Josh Griffin & Jake Reutenbar
Doug Fields. 
(Other speakers included Louie Giglio, Rick Lawrence, Ruth Haley Barton, & Glenn Packiam)
Looking down from my floor.
The incredible Gungor "Beautiful Experience (a huge highlight of the weekend!)
My second-cousin Molly & her husband Craig, a youth pastor in New Castle, PA. 
Molly & I hadn't seen each other in 17 years until the conference!
Shane & Shane
My Dad and me. He got to come over for a couple of general sessions. He and Mom live just 2 miles from the conference location in Chicago.
OC Supertones baby! 3 of these guys are youth pastors!
Jason Carson - OC Supertones drummer and fellow-youth pastor
Our Insider Team (I.T.) praying over one of our own who received difficult news from home. That's what it's all about!

No comments: