Saturday, January 17, 2009

Redeeming the Snow







Although I can't stand snow (I was traumatized growing up in Rochester, NY and have seen enough snow for two lifetimes (lol!)) today I embraced the principle of God seen in the life of Joseph (What the enemy meant for evil, God has turned for good), and took my 7-year old out sledding. We had a really fun time together! After we were done we went to Starbucks. On the way home we stopped by a pond near our house where many people were playing ice hockey and we walked out onto the ice. At first Natalia was excited, but then suddenly she thought of the fish under the ice and the possibility that they might break through the ice and get her, freaked out, and jumped into my arms. It was quite comical. Enjoy the pics and videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those vids and pics are great! Had a good time, Natise? Looked like fun.