Monday, December 15, 2008

Review: 10 Minute Moments

10 Minute Moments is a new devotional book by Kurt Johnson designed especially for Jr. High students. I decided to put the book to the test by giving it to Olivia, a 7th grade students who has been following Jesus for about a year. After a few weeks I asked her for her honest feedback. Here it is ... raw, unedited, and straight from the mouth of the target audience:

"It's really good. Not boring. I actually get to write my own thoughts. I like the journal part. I am learning different Scriptures. It is helping me learn more about the Bible. It doesn't take long. It really does only take about 10 minutes."

To receive 10% OFF this and other great resources, use the link to Simply Youth Ministry at the top of my blog or click here: http://us-dc2-order.store.yahoo.net/ymix/MetaController.html?ysco_key_event_id=&ysco_key_store_id=yhst-95977426524948&sectionId=ysco.cart

No comments: