Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hangin' with My Nieces

















My sister April and her husband Lalo ...

(Get ready! This is where things get tricky!)

who is my wife's brother ...

(I'll give you a minute to do the math. It's not incest, I promise!)

... are here visiting from Virginia for Christmas. They have three little girls ages 4, 2, and 4-months. Yesterday I took their two oldest daughters along with my two to McDonald's. It was such a blast!

They were very excited about eating their chicken nugget happy meals,
dipping their nuggets in "chik-up" (Ketchup; which interestingly became "ranch" when they dipped their nuggets in it.),
getting "I-geem" (as the two-year-old said - "Ice cream"),
and playing on the playground.

They have also enjoyed coming to my office to see my turtle and get "Keen-E" (candy) from Uncle Kevin's closet. We have been having a lot of fun hanging out together.

1 comment:

Justin said...

hey kev... i stumbled across your blog... I just wanted to say hello and it is great to see another MAN have a blog... i feel alone out here in Blogger land some times.. If you ever think of check out my blog at http://alookatlifethroughmyviewfinder.blogspot.com/
I have linked your blog to mine