Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Africa, Here We Come!

Tomorrow morning I am off to Tanzania, Africa for a time of ministry with my grandfather, Dan Larkin. We will be teaching at Kilimanjaro Christian College which my grandfather founded almost 20 years ago. I was there as a 15-year-old kid on my first international missions trip in 1991 and we helped to construct the college laying the foundation, making bricks, and building the walls to about 6' high by the time we left. It is a great joy and privilege to be able to journey back there 18 years later to train Christian leaders -- and to be able to share such a great experience with my grandfather. I will do my best to keep you all updated as I have internet access. Thank you for your prayers and support!

If you would still like to make a financial donation to my trip, you may do so by making a check out to Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle and mailing it to:

Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle
Attn: Kevin Mahaffy
1 Higbie Dr.
Smithtown, NY 11787

No comments: