Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Adriana's Surprise Party!

On Sunday I pulled off the ultimate surprise party for my wife! A year ago she became a U.S. Citizen. At that time she was beginning 6 months of school to become an esthetician, so I figured we would just do a party for both milestones when she graduated. Well, life got busy in the spring and the summer was even more busy, so the idea just faded away from her mind. All the while, though, I was still wanting to do something. A few weeks ago I just went for it. I invited some friends and asked our friend Lily to set her up. It worked like a charm! The party was so far removed from those events that when she walked in and we yelled, "Surprise!" she could not figure out what was going on. She even had a moment when she thought she was going crazy, wondering if it was her birthday. We had a super fun time!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Ady's Surprise Party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: