Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't Tell Mom!

A few nights ago I was in bed reading at 1 a.m. when my 7-year old came in basically sleep walking. Her eyes were squinting, shocked by the light. She looked totally out of it as she entered carrying her blanket. I asked her what was going on, and she simply said, 

"Don't tell mom!" 

I asked her what she was talking about and she walked around to my side of the bed and said, 

"Don't tell mom. I want to surprise her." 

It was then that I looked at her and realized that she was fully dressed in her school uniform. She thought it would be a good surprise for mom if she found her dressed for school when she went to wake her up in the morning. I followed her back to her room and just had to get a pic. So funny!

1 comment:

mswillowgreen said...

That is so funny, you have such great daughters!