Monday, August 25, 2008

London Sunday





Didn't have time to blog yesterday, so I'll do it now. We headed off for church at around 10am. When I arrived we were greeted by several folks from the church, many whom I had met last year while here on my missions trip. One person I was glad to see was Babs - an 80-year old woman who knows my grandfather. After an opening liturgy and some worship, I gave a talk I called "Faith, Fellowship & Fruit." After church we had tea, and the people bought me out of the 10 books I brought with me. We then headed off for lunch with Clare, Angela, Abigail, Sue, and Nikki at Nando's. Good times! Following lunch we hopped on the bus and went to Hillsongs Church in the Dominion Theatre. It was a typical Hillsongs service, and the worship was great. After taking the bus back to Battersea we grabbed kebabs for dinner and ate them at the flat. Very yum! Definitely want to have them again before returning home.

1 comment:

Stan said...

Awwww Shaftesbury Christian Centre!!!! Hillsongs London was pretty cool. BUT when I was there in London, Hillsongs United led worship so... yeah I think we had more fun!!!