Friday, July 18, 2008

Off On Another Missions Trip!

Today I brought a team of 23 to Brooklyn for our first Jr. High Missions Trip. Among my leaders are two twenty-something emerging leaders whom I am actually mentoring in leading missions trips. I am allowing them to lead the trip for all intents and purposes, and I am giving oversight and coaching them as they lead. Very excited about that! Also have along two Sr. High Student Leaders who are being discipled as well. Praying for God to use us to show His love. Read detailed accounts of our adventures daily at: http://www.planetimpact.blogspot.com/
Blessings,

Kevin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin,

I worked with your dad at Taylor, and have lost track of him. Could you either provide my email address to him (jeffkeplar@yahoo.com) or give me his email address? Thanks so much. I think we met at April's wedding when my wife and I were the photographers.

God bless,
Jeff Keplar