- Attend a Weekend Service. We have several options to choose from:
- Traditions Sundays at 8 AM in the Worship Center
- Classic Sundays at 9:15 AM in the Worship Center
- Video Café Sundays at 9:15 AM Room 200 and 11:00 AM in the Worship Center
- Southwest en Español Sábados, 5 PM Salón 202 Domingos, 11 AM Salón 202
- (Click here to listen to our different music styles or to watch a message.)
- Go to C.L.A.S.S. God has a purpose for your life, and the seminar series called C.L.A.S.S. (Christian Life And Service Seminars) is an opportunity to begin to discover what that is. Our schedule allows you to take the classes in sequence, start to finish, in just 4 weeks. Register today here!
- Join a Small Group. Life is meant to be shared. In a small group, people study God’s Word together and discuss the issues and challenges of life. It’s also where they pray, care for one another, and are missed if they don’t show up. Sign up or start a group today here!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
The BIG 3 to Getting Connected at Southwest Community Church
At Southwest Community Church we preach The Big 3 as a simple way for people to get connected:
Posted by Kevin Mahaffy, Jr. at 10:00 AM