Friday, December 30, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Larkin Visit

On Wednesday my Grandma and Grandpa Larkin drove out from Phoenix - where they have been spending the holidays with my Aunt Cindy - to visit us. On Thursday we packed a lunch and enjoyed a beautiful day in Joshua Tree National Park. When we got back to the valley we experienced another stunning sunset. It was great seeing Grandma and Grandpa! Over breakfast this morning I shared with our daughters what a rarity it is to have not only their grandparents, but all of their great-grandparents alive and well, and the privilege and opportunity to spend time with them. Memories to make and moments to be treasured.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics you posted.
I have to totally agree that your daughters are very blessed to have all their great-grandparents alive. I don't think any of mine were alive when I was born. If they were I don't remember them.
Kevin you are blessed with a wonderful and rich heritage. Take advantage of it.