Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My World Has Been Rocked!

OK, I had my world totally rocked today! The Lord has really been speaking to my heart lately about learning to serve - learning to reach out and love "the least of these." I was praying and asking God to direct me to someone who could come and share at our winter retreat next year, and as I was looking through a resource I have, I stumbled across a guy named Shane Claiborne. After reading his bio I thought I would look him up on Youtube to see if I could hear him speak. Needless to say I was mesmerized by his message. In fact, I was so struck by it I came home and watched the whole thing over again with my wife. When it was over we were both in tears. Please, do yourself a favor, take 50 minutes of your day and allow God to minister to you through this powerful message! http://youtube.com/watch?v=QPANKUHabx4

1 comment:

Matt Brown said...

Love reading your blogs! I know of a great church in MN that had him in to share - they really raved about the experience! I definitely want to check out his book. You guys are awesome!