Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Song for My Daughters




Hey, hey, sweet daugther 
I am so proud to be your father 
Each day's like a gift from God 

Hey hey sweet daughter 
There's no music like your laughter 
And your smile is like a rising sun 

You know I love you from the start
So come in close take my hand
While daddy shares his heart

I wish that I could be your everything
Be the one who give you all the things you need
Sometimes I am gonna let you down
But there is a way if you just believe
He'll be your hero like He's always been for me
Daughter Jesus is the one you need

No matter what you walk through
He will always love you
Just the way you are

for there's nothing in this world
There all for my baby girl
Until be happy ever after

The history at your life still untold
I pray the King of all the universe, will make your heart His home.

(Chorus)

Who will never leave spending it all alone
All in your where you came fight to Lord

No comments: