Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Daddy-Daughter Date with a Rock Star

On Saturday night I went on a Daddy-Daughter Date with my oldest daughter, Claudia. We went out for some late-night dessert at Mimi's Cafe. Claudia is quite the talented musician and we are so proud of how she's developing her giftings and using her talents to serve God on our student ministry worship teams. We also had some very deep, heart-to-heart conversations about life and faith. I appreciate our relationship and love the ability to talk about what she's dealing with and what God's doing in her life. God's got great plans for her and I am excited to be her dad! Hopefully she won't be too cool to go out with an old fogy like me when she's a big rock star someday. lol!


1 comment:

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

I love hearing stories about dads who are being intentional about building relationships with their daughters!! It sounds like your daughter has a GREAT dad!!

- Ashley Pichea
author of 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Dates