Friday, September 30, 2011

Get $25 OFF Your Simply Youth Ministry Conference Early Bird Registration


Hi friends! If you're in the youth ministry world, I would love to invite you to join me and 3,000 other youth workers at the Simply Youth Ministry Conference 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. The theme for the conference is BREATHE! Come learn, recharge, connect and fall in youth ministry all over again. I was in Colorado a few weeks ago with some great youth workers planning the conference, and trust me, it's going to be fantastic! You don't want to miss it!

Contact me and I can give you a special code to receive $25 off. Early Bird Registration is now open, so, in the words of the great Larry The Cable Guy, "Git Er Done!" ... Hey, that just sounds so right considering the fact that the conference is in Kentucky, doesn't it?! Register HERE.

No comments: