Wednesday, August 10, 2011

15 Years Ago Today Adriana & I ...

... were married in Morelia, Mexico! I woke up that morning with a spider bite on my neck, and as soon as we walked down the aisle after being introduced as husband and wife, I ran straight to the bathroom (too many tacos the night before). Aside from those comical things, it was the best day of my life. Adriana was absolutely stunning! I had pursued her for three years, and finally the day had arrived! Incredibly, beyond comprehension and to my great relief, she didn't leave me standing at the altar. What amazes me is that she is even more beautiful, and I am even more attracted to and in love with her today than I was that day. We've journeyed through life, grown together as individuals and as a couple, and are the proud parents of two wonderful daughters. I'm so glad she said, "I do."






2 comments:

Jill Nation said...

Lovely story and beautiful pictures. Congratulations to both of you!

Kevin Senior said...

Congrats, kids! I was in Mexico 15 years ago today as well!!! What a coincidence.

Dad/Suegro