Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crazy Love by Francis Chan

Just finished reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It was an easy read, and I felt like I was listening to Chan give a teaching live. I have read very broadly so there was nothing about it that blew me away personally, but it was a good read (and included cool media leads to check out online as you were going through it) and did more than entertain the mind. He really tried to get us into a deeper contemplation of the enormity of God's love for us (to get us to "feel" it, if you will), and challenged us to live in that love in relationship to others. The book could be utilized in a wide variety of ways. I would highly recommend it as as a book for seekers, nominal Christians, or people who are just wondering if we are missing it as Christians. It would also make a good book for small groups to work through together. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I just started this book.