Thursday, July 8, 2010

Belize Day 2 - PART 2: Tuesday, July 7, 2010

10:20pm. This evening we went to Pastor Ron’s church. We led worship, and Adriana taught the Spanish Bible study. Another team from new Jersey did the kids’ ministry, so our team sat in on the English Bible study. Our team then rode back to our camp on a packed bus, all of our team standing in the aisles. We then had a good team meeting and enjoyed a little free time. After our meeting, some of the boys spotted a small tarantula on the side of the patio, just feet away from where we were sitting. We got some good pics, several of the team ran away screaming, and I played with it, putting it on my head for fun. Such a cute little guy; how could I resist. Plus, I needed to see what I will look like with a toupee. lol!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Belize Day2 PART2-7.7.10
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design created with Smilebox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey PK and kids! Glad all is well and thanks for the updates and pictures. G did a great job at Youth Group last night and we enjoyed the visiting band too. Praying for your ministering! Great pictures of the tarantula. Keep on keeping on, say hey to all. xxx Dianne & Frank

Kevin Sr. said...

Sweet tarantula, Kev! Bring home to daddy!!!

Bruno....bigBruno said...

Hi guys..
As I sit in my air conditioned rooom, I think about all you in Belize 7 how hot it must be... must I say I love and miss you all..
Special shout out to my man Mike Fenimore<3

Christa, Rachel... Love you guys...

PEACE.
Bruno

PS... someone bring me back a belizian persent.