Friday, July 10, 2009

All Growed Up!














We are back in Virginia for the weekend where I am officiating the wedding of one of my former students and also attending the wedding of my cousin. In addition to seeing many friends at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, today we had fun running around the old stomping grounds, running into, and surprising some old friends. We surprised our friend Diana, stopped by to see our old house and say hi to our neighbors Bobby, Francis, & Jeromy, and stopped by to see Claudia's best friend from 1st grade, Hayden. At the rehearsal dinner I looked around to see that [after the wedding tomorrow] four of the guys there are married and one has two kids. Does that make me a spiritual grandpa or something? Not sure, but I definitely felt old ... and proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are NOT old.