Monday, February 23, 2009

Ahhhh

Sorry for not blogging for the past few days. I have been trying to rest and recuperate from an intense week of ministry in Georgia. Saturday I enjoyed sleeping in a bit, a good workout, some reading, and a fun date with my wife. It's been a long time since we have been able to go on a date without the girls and without going shopping or running errands. They went to a birthday party and then to my mother-in-law's house for some fun. Ady and I went to see the movie Taken and then out for dinner. Before picking the girls up we had a good, long conversation about life and ministry. I love my wife so much! She's an awesome woman! Sunday was church. I attended the first and third services and taught my Life Development class during the second. After a good nap in the afternoon I went to our Setauket small group. Today I enjoyed a day off and felt good about accomplishing quite a bit. I enjoyed some reading, finishing a book on the life of Gandhi (very fascinating man!). I also went and had lunch with both of my daughters at school, cleaned up the yard which had lots of presents from my two dogs and sticks which have fallen throughout the winter months. I took the dogs for a walk, had a solid, sweaty workout, gave the dogs a bath, and did some laundry. This evening Adriana is going out with the pastors' wives, and I am going to spend some time with the girls.

No comments: