Friday, October 31, 2008

Writing & Speaking

Today I have been working on two additional lessons for the Youth Specialties project I have been privileged to contribute to. I finished my 20 lessons last week, but since I was the first one done I offered to pick up a couple more to help out. Once these are done I am looking forward to a bit of a break and then taking on some new writing projects Lord willing. I have another book of 500 questions just about done that I put on the back burner in order to fully devote myself to this project. So, I'll dust that one off, clean it up, and see if anyone wants to pick it up and publish it.

I am also beginning to receive a lot of invitations to speak. A few weeks ago I taught a class at NYACK college in Manhattan. Next weekend I will be upstate New York. The following weekend I will be speaking at a youth retreat in Michigan. I have also been asked to speak at a retreat in February, so I am hoping I can get the time off to do that as well.

I am excited for these opportunities of greater influence. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks!

1 comment:

Matt Brown said...

Our prayers and faith are with you : ) Exciting to hear. Think it's great that you are writing books.