Saturday, November 9, 2013

Trip Down Memory Lane: Back to My High School, Our College, and More

It's been …

20 years since I graduated Honeoye Falls-Lima High School,
17 years since Adriana graduated from our college (Elim Bible Institute),
14 years since I graduated from Elim (I took a few years off),
11 years since Adriana has returned to Elim,
6 years since Claudia and I have been at Elim,
and Natalia has never been to Elim.

So, we decided it was time to all come up to the old stomping grounds for a visit. The Elim Fellowship Saturate Youth Conference was a perfect excuse to make the trip up from Long Island. In addition to really, thoroughly enjoying the conference, we have had the fun of seeing several of our old friends and professors, and showing our kids where Adriana and I met, and where I grew up. It has been nostalgia on steroids, to be sure! We're looking for another great session at the conference tomorrow morning and reconnecting with more of our friends. See all the pics here.





No comments: