Monday, November 5, 2012

Youth Worker Affected by Hurricane Needs Work

Please pray for my buddy Brian McGee and his young family. He lost almost everything to flooding during hurricane Sandy. If anyone knows of any possible employment opportunities for him, please contact me and I will put you in touch with him. He's worked for Young Life for many years and is a great youth worker!

Just to show you what kind of guy Brian is, this was the caption under the picture of his loss:
But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider the
m rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ–the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. (Philippians 3:7-9 NIV84)

No comments: