Saturday, April 23, 2011

My 4 a.m. Birthday Present

On Thursday we had to go to the airport at 4 a.m. When we got up to leave, we opened the door and were greeted by this:


Some of my beloved students (the Bunn kids) decided to give me a birthday present. The picture I did not get to take was of my van which was completely covered with drawings and "Happy Birthday" wishes written all over it. We didn't have time to clean anything up, so until we return people will have to wonder why we are so eccentric as to use plastic forks as yard decorations, and we drove to the airport looking like we were going to a national cheerleading convention. So glad the people staying in our house will enjoy the wonderful landscaping. Also glad the art work washed off  the van as I confirmed later!

No comments: