Thursday, August 12, 2010

Niagara Falls & Upstate NY Pics

Last week we drove upstate to visit our students at Camp Shiloh. We spent an afternoon them and visiting with the folks at camp. In the evening we drove to the Rochster area where we visited Adriana's best friend Erika, went to Niagara Falls and rode the Maid of the Mist for the first time, I got to see one of my best friends from high school, and we got to visit my grandparents. We were not expecting to see Grandma & Grandpa Larkin, but after texting them a picture of us at the falls, we found out they were only an hour-and-a-half away at my aunt and uncle's home near Ithaca, NY, so we made arrangements to swing out and have lunch with them on our way home. They live about 9-hours from us, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to connect. We haven't seen my Grandma in 3 years! We had a nice time together.

View the entire album here.





No comments: