Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cross-Country Move ... Days 3 and 4 ... Snakes & Pizza

On Monday we drove from my sister Naomi's house in Fort Wayne, IN to my parents' home in Chicago, IL. We went out to dinner and then spent the evening chilling around the house and checking out Pappy's (my Dad's) snakes, turtles, and salamanders. Then today while Pappy was at work we went with Nana (my Mom) to downtown Chicago. We had a great time on the Navy Pier, riding the ferris wheel, going into a fun house, and walking the pier. We then met up with Pappy and went to Gino's for some deep dish pizza. It's been a very fun visit! Tomorrow we're off to Grand Island, NE where we will be visiting and staying with my 1st grade teacher and dear family friend, Lori Frew Kessler.



















2 comments:

mswillowgreen said...

These pictures really make me understand why there was once a taratula on your head and a beetle in your mouth :)

Kevin Mahaffy, Jr. said...

Ha Ha Ha! Yep, that splains it! :)