Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Virginia Trip Pics

Bob & Maxine (Grandma & Grandpa) with their five children: Susan, Kevin, Mary, Patty & Darren.

This past weekend we drove down to Virginia to surprise my Grandpa Mahaffy for his 80th birthday and my Grandma who was celebrating her 78th. All five of their children were there, and most of their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. What a joy for them to be surrounded by all of their family - all of whom are serving the Lord. It was a wonderful time of celebration. On our way back home to New York we met up with my sister April and Ady's brother Lalo (April & Lalo are married to one another. If you're reading this for the first time, take a minute - it's NOT incest! lol) in Baltimore. They were on their way home to Virginia after going on a cruise out of New York City. Good to see them briefly as well. We thank God for a safe trip and the joy of being with family.

Grandma & Grandpa with a majority of their grands and great-grands.

Me - Grandma Grandpa's oldest grandchild (almost 35) and Emma - their youngest (6-years-old).

Our family - my daughters with their great-grandparents.

Me with my younger brother Ben and my dad Kevin Sr.

My daughters with my parents. Yes, she's really MY mom. lol!

Ady & the girls with April & Lalo.

Ady & her brother Lalo. Me my sister April. 
Ady was the match-maker who got them together. Interestingly, they walked down the aisle together in our wedding in 1996 when they were teenagers - 7+ years before they began dating and eventually married.

See the full album here.

No comments: